I'm a 20-year-old from North Carolina. I like some STUFF, (see below for examples of STUFF) and I like to reblog that STUFF.
This blog is about my various nerdy interests, including Doctor Who, Supernatural, other various Television stuffs (mostly Joss Whedon related), Mass Effect, Star Wars, some Marvel stuff, Music, Movies, and occasionally, MS Paint Adventures.
- Robert Plant: Hey hey mama, said the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove!
- Jimmy Page's Guitar: tunanuh-neanuh-nEAwneaw, tanehnanenanununrreaneaw, tunineh-tuneh-tunahnEAWnEaw!
How is Bayonetta sexist and objectifying women, if females are basically the most powerful beings in the game?
Even the freaking God has a female body.
In the moment of distress, her female friend - Jeanne saves her.
Luka or Rodin don’t suddenly turn into her knights in shining armor.
You know what? If I was a 500 year old gorgeous witch with crazy ass powers, I’d kick ass in a tight cat suit performing ridiculous dances moves too.
Seriously, I would.
Bayonetta is having fun and does what she is doing for her own entertainment.
She enjoys being sexy.
She loves being a tease.
She doesn’t perform her sexually suggestive moves when someone is looking; she does it all the time, because she likes doing it.
Some women enjoy being sexual and alluring and do it for themselves, not for men, just deal with it. The fact that some people can’t accept this, says a lot about them.
- Someone: *posts a picture of a woman in a bikini* She's got nice legs.
- Tumblr: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD OBJECTIFY A WOMAN IN THIS WAY YES SHE HAS LEGS SO DO MEN THEY'RE FOR WALKING NOT FOR YOUR PLEASURE DELETE YOUR TUMBLR AND DIE
- Someone: *posts a picture of a man in his underwear* He's got nice legs.
- Tumblr: *collective swoon* I'D RUB MY FACE ON HIM WHAT A CHEST GOSH HE'S BEAUTIFUL LET ME TOUCH HIM I WANT THOSE LEGS WRAPPED AROUND MY HEAD